top of page


If you are a temporary foreign worker or recent foreign graduate working in Canada, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class.


You must have a general understanding of English or French (*speaking, reading, listening and writing) and qualifying work experience in a managerial, professional, skilled trade or technical occupation which meet the minimum requirements for workers with Skill Type 0, or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupation Classification (NOC) to apply.

Temporary foreign worker applicants are required to have 24 months of work experience within the last 36 months while graduates from a recognized post-secondary educational institute and who have obtained the necessary Canadian educational credentials must also have 12 months of qualifying work experience within the last 24 months.

Mustakas & Associates can explain how the Express Entry works, and help you apply to get into the express entry pool.  We can also assist you with what information to put in your profile.

Please contact Mustakas & Associates by filling out the application assessment form, or by clicking on the request more information button below.

bottom of page