top of page


Most travelers coming to Canada to study, work or visit need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Before you apply, find out what you need to travel to Canada by speaking with Mustakas & Associates. We are a registered immigration practitioner and can help you navigate a student or work permit, temporary resident card, visitor's visa or super visa.

bottom of page