top of page


You must be issued a Temporary Resident Permit if you are inadmissible to Canada for whatever reason.


To be eligible for a temporary resident permit, your entry into Canada will be determined by an immigration or border services officer depending on the circumstances of your visit to Canada.

There is no guarantee that you will be issued a temporary resident permit, but Mustakas & Associates can review your inadmissibility and identify the best course of action to be issued a TRP.

If you are issued a permit, the permit is typically issued for the duration of your visit but you must adhere to the strict time line it is issued for. The permit is no longer valid should you leave Canada, and you must leave Canada by your permit's expiry date or apply for a new permit prior to your current permit's expiry.

Temporary Resident Permits may be cancelled by an officer at any time, so it is important to understand your situation. Mustakas & Associates can help you understand your rights and responsibilities.

Please contact us today.

bottom of page