Did you know that over 35 million temporary residents (non-immigrants) are welcomed to Canada each year?


Canada is a vibrant country, known for its safety, hospitality, culture, history, music, and of course its beauty.


If you are a tourist, temporary foreign worker, international student or visitor on business, you are required to have a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or an electronic Travel Authorization eTA.

Contact Mustakas & Associates to learn more information!

  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • LinkedIn - Black Circle

22 King Street South, Suite 300

Waterloo, ON, Canada

N2J 1N8

©2021 by Mustakas & Associates. Privacy Policy